UPTOWN PLAIN CITY ORGANIZATION'S WEBSITE HAS MOVED. WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW WEBSITE.
Sponsorship info, click here, for all Uptown Plain City Organization events and activities. Our 2014 Event and Activities:
Sponsorship info, click here, for all
Uptown Plain City Organization events and activities.
Our 2014 Event and Activities:
Plain City Farmers Market, July 4 (special 4th of July start date) through October 2 at Main & Chillicothe in Uptown Plain City. Plain City Farmers' Market connects consumers with local products! Grow local, buy local! Family friendly atmosphere with music and weekly learn-and-taste features. Win a bag of vendor items by entering the drawing. Need not be present to win but if you do, don't waste any time retrieving your winnings...there are fresh items in it!
Find us on Facebook!
SEPTEMBER 27, 2014 8:00am, Pastime Park
The Seventh Annual Plain City Four Mile Run/Walk and Kids Fun Run is Saturday, September 28, 2013. Facilitated by the Columbus Running Company, this flat, four mile course will take runners and walkers through the historic Uptown business district,
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2014
5pm - 9pm MAIN ST & CHILLICOTHE ST (Clock Tower)
"If you want the feel of an old-time Christmas, come to Plain City's Christmas Under the Clock," Bob Whitman, retired, Union County Chamber.
At 5:30pm, take your choice of activities:
- Auction for holiday decorations, gift items, and gift baskets from 5:30pm to finish (usually 1 hour)
- Craft vendors
- Business open houses at 5:30pm with food and hot drinks
- Wagon rides
- Pictures with Santa
- Live music
- Gingerbread house decorating at the Plain City Public Library from Art The Experience and Tolles Career and Technical Center.
- Rock On Ice ice sculpting on site
- Grand Prize drawing for two $250 gift cards!
- Lots of open houses with extra prizes and goodies
- Shuttle running up and down Jefferson Ave from Yoder's True Value Hardware & General Store to Lovejoy's Market IGA and back. Let us do the driving!
VENDORS: Click here for Vendor Agreement.